The Talking Dictionary: Callfinder®/Klankleser®
Briza's revolutionary Callfinder®
Immersive experience with the Callfinder® that engages the senses
Sound-coded content in the dictionary also features effects such as animal calls and short musical excerpts corresponding with the 19 themes and various topics within each of them; everything from the universe, science and the natural world, to home life, culture and sport is covered.
- The Callfinder® is battery operated and easy to use. It doesn't depend on internet or network coverage and has no complicated menus or operating instructions.
- Briza uses new printing technology to print an invisible grid over every photo. The eye of the Callfinder® reads this grid and recalls the bird's call from its internal memory card.
- The Callfinder® comes with: Standard 3,5mm earphone/speaker jack, mini USB port, Power button, Volume control and mode selector, Callfinder® sensor, 2GB memory card and battery charger
Purchase the Talking Dictionary Callfinder® as part of a package of your choice including:
- The Talking Dictionary Callfinder®
- English Sound File. You can add language packs to complete your bundle.
- The Talking Dictionary book
Or buy the Talking Dictionary Callfinder® on its own and use it with other Callfinder® ready books
Once you have purchased the Talking Dictionary Callfinder®, you will only then need to buy any of our Callfinder® ready books and the accompanying soundfiles to download to your Callfinder®.
Please note: the Talking Dictionary Callfinder® is only compatible with the Sappi Birds of South Africa/Sappi Voëls van Suid-Afrika book and the Mammal Guide of Southern Africa/Soogdier Gids van Suid-Afrika book which both only work with the alternative Callfinder®.
Do you already own a Callfinder®?
If you have bought a Callfinder® with another Briza book, you’ll be happy to know that all previous models work with The Talking Dictionary – simply purchase the book and the sound files from Briza directly.
Purchase the book and we will send you the sound file via email.
Click here to watch a video demonstration of The Talking Dictionary