Clivia: Nature and Nurture (E-PDF CD)
Authors: Dirk Swanevelder & Roger Fisher ISBN: 9781920217273
About the book:
The contents on this CD is fully searchable. Clivia: Nature and Nurture presents the anatomical, physiological and genetic make-up of the plant in laymanâ€™s terms, but at the same time it serves as a model for a broad spectrum of plant growers. It introduces growers to the principles and practices specific to the genus, as well as aspects of pests and diseases and their control.
Clivia: Nature and Nurture clearly identifies and characterises all the species in one volume, describing all varieties, habitats, distribution, ecology and endemism, with emphasis on South African origins, ecology and habitat.
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM; more recommended
- Approximately 300 MB of free disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- Windows® 95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server/
- Vista/2008 Server/7/8
- Adobe® Reader® software, version 7 or later