The Talking Dictionary – Build Your Own Bundle
The Talking Dictionary is the first audio-visual dictionary that encompasses seven South African languages and showcases the country’s rich cultural diversity in an innovative dictionary format. This unique dictionary combines text and sounds to immerse the reader in an inventive manner of learning through different senses such as sight and sound – not to mention the tactile benefit of a physical book.
As low as ZAR925.00
Build Your Own
The Talking Dictionary Bundle
Included in this bundle is The Talking Dictionary book, Callfinder® and English Sound File. You can add language packs to complete your bundle.
- Step 1 – Click on the button "Customise and Add to Cart"
- Step 2 – The first the items are standard in this package and are already selected.
- Step 3 – Select the additional language packs you would like to add to your bundle. A language pack includes a Wordlist and Activator Sticker.
- Step 4 – Click on "Add to Cart" and complete the purchase.
- Step 5 – On receipts, add your language stickers to the first page of the dictionary.
Instructions on the use of your device and activating additional languages are available in dictionary and Wordlist books.
Do you already own a Callfinder®
If you have bought a Callfinder® with another Briza book, you’ll be happy to know that all previous models work with The Talking Dictionary – simply purchase the book and the sound files from Briza directly.
Purchase the book and we will send you the sound file via email.